Forums

Learning to "Study"

• Fri 13th Dec 2019 - 3:54am
    Have a real conversation. Turn off your cell Full Chakra Reset Program Review phone, close the laptop and have a conversation with a friend or family member. It's amazing how much we never really pay attention to the amazing people in front of us. Actually pay attention to what they are saying and show your interest in their words by attentively listening. According to NLP (neurolinguistic programming) nonverbal communication accounts for 80% of all communication. Facing your friend while talking with unfolded arms and good eye contact will really show them you are present and listening. After truly listening to and having a good convo you will instantly feel more relaxed and focused. Try it. There are some things that we are taught to memorize when we are young although we didn't understand their full meaning at the time. One of these things for me was the answer to the Baltimore Catechism question "What is Man?" Although I was only seven years old at the time, that answer began to form my concept of What Man (Human, Male and Female) is. It is a concept that remains grounded in the short Catechism answer some seventy years later. But my understanding of each part of the answer has deepened and grown as I matured intellectually and spiritually. https://cbsecure.co.uk/full-chakra-reset-program-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies